When you earn your online Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) from Seton Hall University’s Stillman School of Business, you build functional business knowledge, analytical thinking and global management skills you can immediately apply to your career. You will also benefit from studying at a highly regarded institution with strong corporate connections in New York City, the center of the business world.
Ranked the #57 part-time M.B.A. program for 2018 by U.S. News & World Report
Seton Hall M.B.A.: Make Your Mark
- Study in a program that is among the 1 percent worldwide to earn both business and accounting accreditation from the AACSB.
- Study applied coursework that includes insights from industry experts, live consulting projects and guest lectures from leading executives.
- Complete a capstone project providing real-world consulting experience while integrating functional tools and skillsets.
- Specialize your focus by selecting a concentration in Accounting, Finance or Marketing.
- Learn from distinguished faculty who are highly sought consultants and media experts and who undergo continual professional development to offer you the most current real-world business insights.
Program Fast Facts
- 40 credits to complete
- Earn your degree in just over 2 years
- Stillman School of Business named a 2017 “Best Business School” by The Princeton Review
- Prepare for financially rewarding positions that include Compliance Officer, Business Operations Manager and Financial Manager. According to Payscale.com salaries for these positions range from $66,336 – $71,304.
An online M.B.A. from Seton Hall University supports your academic and ethical development while giving you real-world experience and specialization opportunities. Prepare to advance in your current role or to build a promising career in an entirely new industry. Contact an Admissions Advisor at (844) 823-1198 to learn more or complete the form.
*Median salary figures accessed on 4/13/17 by position title at https://www.payscale.com.