Gain the Skills and Connections to Ensure a Successful Career in Accounting
- 30 credits
- 18-20 months degree completion
- CPA exam prep
When you earn your M.S. in Accounting (M.S.A.C.) online from Seton Hall University’s Stillman School of Business, you will develop the professional skills and connections you need to excel in accounting. This M.S. in Accounting program is designed for students who are graduates of non-accounting business programs, and is also appropriate for students with other baccalaureate degrees who complete select business prerequisite courses.
The M.S.A.C. provides students with the knowledge and skills in business and accounting to prepare for career success. You will develop the technical proficiency to be effective in accounting roles and the understanding of the functional areas of business required to communicate successfully in the corporate environment.
When you study at Seton Hall, you learn in a program that is among the top 1% worldwide to earn both business and accounting accreditation from the AACSB. This highly respected program will build the foundation for your accounting career and develop the professional relationships you need for success.
The degree, designed specifically for students with a limited background in accounting, will propel your knowledge and skill development in both business and accounting, while also preparing you for the CPA exam.
Build practical knowledge using case studies, enterprise applications and discussions with industry professionals and peers.
Why Choose Seton Hall’s M.S.A.C. Program?
- CPA Preparation: This program fulfills the educational requirements that undergraduate business graduates need to sit for the CPA exam in New York and New Jersey. Students can check the educational requirements for other states at www.nasba.org.
- Personal attention: Receive one-to-one guidance that helps you go beyond CPA credentialing to focus on your future in accounting and realize career success.
- Flexibility: Tailor your learning to a specific area of interest through your choice of elective offerings in financial accounting, taxation or ERP systems.
- Distinguished faculty: Learn from faculty who are in demand as consultants and lecturers and who have strong relationships with large public accounting firms, regional accounting firms and major corporations.
- Connections: Through networking opportunities, you will be afforded the ability to connect with alumni employed at prestigious firms such as Deloitte, EY, KPMG, PwC and Prudential.
- Career opportunities: Enjoy access to a dedicated career expert who will work with you to identify potential opportunities. Students in this program are actively recruited by the Big Four accounting firms and other prominent public and private accounting firms.