Complete your application in 3 weeks and have your application fee waived.*
Gain the Skills and Connections to Ensure a Successful Career in Accounting
- 30 credits
- Complete in
- CPA exam prep
When you earn your M.S. in Accounting (M.S.A.C.) online from Seton Hall University’s Stillman School of Business, you will develop the technical proficiency to be effective in accounting roles and gain understanding of functional business areas to communicate successfully in the corporate environment. Furthermore, you learn in a program that is among the top 1% worldwide to earn both business and accounting accreditation from the AACSB. This highly respected program will build the foundation for your accounting career path and develop the professional skills and connections you need to excel in accounting and achieve career success.
This M.S.A.C. program is designed for students with a limited background in accounting, who completed select business prerequisite courses.
Build practical knowledge using case studies, enterprise applications and discussions with industry professionals and peers.
Why Choose Seton Hall’s M.S.A.C. Program?
- Preparation to become a CPA: This program fulfills the educational requirements that undergraduate business graduates need to sit for the CPA exam in New York and New Jersey. Students can check the educational requirements for other states at www.nasba.org.
- Personal attention: Receive one-to-one guidance that helps you go beyond CPA credentialing to focus on your future in accounting and realize career success.
- Program focus: Tailor your learning to a specific area of interest through your choice of elective offerings in financial accounting, taxation or ERP systems.
- Flexibility: Learn in your own time and at your own pace in this 100% online program. Students also have the option of attending live sessions throughout the semester. Regardless of your program, you can attend these sessions live and in-person, live and virtual, or view a recording at a later date.
- Distinguished faculty: Learn from faculty who are in demand as consultants and lecturers and who have strong relationships with large public accounting firms, regional accounting firms and major corporations. Experience distinguished guest speakers during live sessions offered throughout the semester.
- Connections: Through networking opportunities, you will be afforded the ability to connect with alumni employed at prestigious firms such as Deloitte, EY, KPMG, PwC and Prudential. Featured webinar: Hear from industry experts regarding the impact of COVID-19 on the accounting profession.
- Career opportunities: Enjoy access to a dedicated career expert who will work with you to identify potential opportunities. Students in this program are actively recruited by the Big Four accounting firms and other prominent public and private accounting firms.