Seton Hall University is an institution on the rise that has advanced 13 places in the U.S. News rankings and has seen its research grants soar by 75% over the past five years. Seton Hall has also received recognition from Forbes, U.S. News and Bloomberg. Read more about our rankings and awards here.
- One of America’s Top Colleges – Forbes
- Best Business School – The Princeton Review
- #168 Part-time M.B.A. Program – U.S. News & World Report
- #139 National Universities – U.S. News & World Report
- #17 in Best Online Master's in Nursing Programs – U.S. News & World Report
- #56 Best Nursing Schools: Master's – U.S. News & World Report
- #11 Best Masters in Nonprofit Management Degrees – Collegechoice.net
- Top 50 Online Master’s in Nursing Program – SuperScholar
- One of the Top Colleges in the Nation for Women – America’s Best Colleges
- One of the Best Colleges in the Nation for Your Money – CNN Money
- One of America’s Best Bang-for-the-Buck Colleges – Washington Monthly
- Named a “Best Online Nurse Practitioner Program” for 2016-17 – Affordable Colleges Online
- Named a “Best Online Nursing Administration & Leadership Program” for 2016-17 – Healthcare Management Degree Guide
Advance your career with an online graduate degree form Seton Hall University. Contact an Online Admissions Counselor for more information at (844) 823-1198 or request more information with the form on this page today!