Complete your application in 3 weeks and have your application fee waived.*
Applied Learning that will Advance Your Career
The online Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) from Seton Hall University’s Stillman School of Business provides the knowledge of the functional areas of business you hope to receive in an M.B.A. education. Through the university’s deep alumni and professional ties in New York City, the online M.B.A. program also combines the benefits of online learning with tangible connections to the center of the business world.
- 40 credits
- GMAT waivers are available
- Complete in just over 2 years
Seton Hall’s M.B.A. degree online additionally offers a unique emphasis on ethics and leading with purpose that makes the program truly stand apart. In fact, the two pillars that comprise the foundation of this program are ethically centered leadership and transforming concepts into business practice.
Your coursework will develop functional business knowledge, analytical thinking and global management skills that you can apply immediately in your emerging career. You will also have the option to choose a general learning track or a concentration in Accounting, Finance or Marketing to tailor your learning to your career goals.
In addition to building real-world skills, you will also forge career-building connections by studying at a highly regarded institution with strong corporate ties in New York City, the center of the business world.
Why Choose Seton Hall’s M.B.A. Program?
- Accreditation: Study in a program that is among the 1% worldwide to earn both business and accounting accreditation from the AACSB.
- Real-world learning: Engage in applied coursework that includes insights from industry experts, live consulting projects and guest lectures from leading executives.
- Practical experience: Complete a capstone project providing hands-on consulting experience while integrating functional tools and skillsets.
- Flexibility: Specialize your focus by selecting a generalist track or a concentration in Accounting, Finance or Marketing.
- Distinguished faculty: Learn from instructors who are highly sought consultants and media experts and who undergo continual professional development to offer you the most current real-world business insights.