Below are common questions and answers regarding Seton Hall University’s online M.S.N. – P.M.H.N.P. program
What are the admission requirements for the program?
Admission requirements for acceptance will be based on criteria that include:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- B.S.N. from an N.L.N.A.C. or C.C.N.E. accredited program
- Statement of professional goals
- Registered professional nurse licensure in U.S. state of practice and New Jersey if clinical performed in New Jersey
- Two letters of reference — one academic and one professional. The professional reference must be from a supervisor with an MSN degree. Two professional references are acceptable if the applicant has been out of school for five or more years.
- TOEFL scores (minimum scores of 22 in reading, 22 in listening, 26 in speaking, and 24 in writing) and WES reports for all nurses educated outside of the United States and/or educated in a language other than English
How long will the program take to complete?
Most students complete the M.S.N. – P.M.H.N.P. program in 3 years.
Is there a campus residency requirement?
There is no residency required for the M.S.N. – P.M.H.N.P. program.
What is the tuition for the program?
The 49-credit M.S.N. – P.M.H.N.P. program costs $1,383 per credit hour for a total of $67,767.
Are there set times to attend classes?
No. You will have specific assignment deadlines and test dates, but you can complete your online coursework at times that are convenient for you.
How do I apply?
How many clinical/field hours are required in the M.S.N. – P.M.H.N.P.?
There are 600 clinical field hours required to complete the online M.S.N. – P.M.H.N.P program.